Don’t miss out on this back-to-school pop-up hosted at Mim’s Bakery on Saturday, Aug. 19 from 12-3 p.m. There will be a gaggle of local food vendors there.
- 🍓 Fruit-filled mochi by Okan Japanese Treats.
- 🍔 Smashburgers by @thankyoufortheshortnotice (of Central 9th Market’s Monday Burger Night fame).
- 🥪 Lunchbox sandwich kits by Mim’s Bakery.
- 🥐 Kouign Amann (similar to a croissant but crusted in sugar) ice cream sandwiches by Tomodachi Bake Shoppe and Normal Ice Cream.
- 🍪 Cookies by Lady Flour which are the antithesis of Crumbl cookies, meaning they taste good. Sorry, not sorry.
- 🦪 Oysters by @sunburstfogoysterco aka SLC’s oyster guy.